- Payment of $1200 covers the cost of all tournament fees throughout the season, player uniforms, hats, officials, etc.
- First payment is non-refundable and is due by December 15th.
- There are no cash refunds. Credits may be applied in circumstances in which a player becomes injured and not medically cleared to play.
- In the event of a season cancellation due to Covid-19 a pro-rated credit will be issued to players which can be applied to lessons, camps or training clinics.
- Parents are responsible for the cost of travel to and from tournaments, meals, overnight lodging, etc.
- Players must provide their own baseball pants (white), baseball gloves, batting gloves, helmets and shoes.*(catchers must provide their own catching equipment)
Payment for the 2021 season will be made in 4 credit card installments or the entire balance can be paid by January 30th, 2021
If you would like to pay the entire balance by credit card go HERE
If you would like to make payments by credit card installments go HERE
Your team you are paying for is “PA 11U Spring 2021″, please select accordingly. 1⁄4 of the fee will be charged instantly ($300.00) another 1/4 will be charged each month until the balance is paid. *You only have to register once, payment will automatically be charged each month until paid in full.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS FOR TEAM PAYMENTS.
April 10-11 York, PA
April 17-18 Hershey, PA
April 24-25 York, PA
May 1-2 Hershey, PA
May 8-9 Hershey, PA
May 15-16 York, PA