1. Fighting and other conduct intended to injure others will not be tolerated and may be grounds for immediate removal from the game, field complex or program.
2. Vulgar and disrespectful language or conduct will not be tolerated and may be grounds for immediate removal from the game, field complex or program.
3. Any disagreement with an Umpire must be handled in a courteous and respectful manner by the appropriate person – be it a coach, or team manager.
4. The players and coaches from your team and all teams are to be treated with respect at all times. Good sportsmanship is to be used and encouraged at all times.
5. Each parent and coach is expected to set a good example for the players with respect to self control and the treatment of umpires, and opposing coaches, players and parents.
6. Do not embarrass your child by yelling at players, coaches or officials. By showing a positive attitude toward the game and all of its participants, your child will benefit.
7. Parents know the rules of the game, and support the officials on and off the field. Any criticism of the officials only hurts the game.
8. Coaching from the stands during games and practices is detrimental to the goals of Elite Baseball and is prohibited.
9. All questions, complaints, grievances and comments shall be directed to the appropriate team manager at an appropriate time.
10. No parent or player will engage in any behavior or conduct that is detrimental to the individual teams; coaching staffs; or the general operations of the Elite Baseball Fall Team.
11. Any player that misses any tournament without giving at least 2 weeks notice will no longer receive assistance from Elite Baseball in regards to the recruiting process, i.e. phone calls, emails, or correspondence with any college coaches.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE “CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS AND PARENTS” MAY BE GROUNDS FOR SUSPENSION OF PARENT AND/OR PLAYER, AND/OR REMOVAL FROM THE TEAM.