In the event of any rain or weather before or during our tournaments, Elite Baseball will do everything
possible within reason to make sure the fields are playable and safe. If we determine that the fields are
not playable or safe for all participants and we have to cancel games, then our refund policy will go as
- If weather causes an entire tournament to be cancelled and a team plays no games, the team
will be given a full credit for whatever their entrance fee was for that tournament. That credit is
good for one calendar year from the end of the canceled events date.
- If a tournament is cancelled prior to the start of the tournament for any reason other than
weather Elite Baseball will refund each team 100% of their entrance fee.
- If one game is completed in a tournament and the rest of the games are cancelled, a credit of
50% of the teams entrance fee will be given. That credit is again good for one calendar year
from the end of the scheduled event.
- There will be no refund if a team starts their second game of the tournament
- Any team that withdraws from a tournament will forfeit their deposit
- Teams that withdraw from a tournament more than two months prior to the start of the
tournament will receive a full refund minus the $125 deposit
- Teams who withdraw within two months of the start of the tournament will NOT receive any