In the event of any rain or weather before or during our tournaments, Elite Baseball will do everything
possible within reason to make sure the fields are playable and safe. If we determine that the fields are
not playable or safe for all participants and we have to cancel games, then our refund policy will go as
- If weather causes an entire tournament to be cancelled and a team plays no games, the team
will be given a full credit for whatever their entrance fee was for that tournament. That credit is
good for one calendar year from the end of the canceled events date.
- If one game is completed in a tournament and the rest of the games are cancelled, a credit of
50% of the teams entrance fee will be given. That credit is again good for one calendar year
from the end of the scheduled event.
- There will be no refund if a team starts their second game of the tournament
- Any team that withdraws from a tournament will forfeit their deposit
- If a team backs out 30+ days before the tourney they get a credit for another Elite Baseball Tournament. The credit will be valid for 12 months from the date of the intended tournament. If the team backs out within 30 days of the event there is NO refund.