- Payment of $1200 covers the cost of all tournament fees throughout the season, player uniforms, hats, officials, etc.
- First payment is non-refundable and is due by November 21st.
- There are no cash refunds. No exceptions will be made. Credits may be applied in extenuating circumstances in which a player becomes injured and not medically cleared to play.
- Parents are responsible for the cost of travel to and from tournaments, meals, overnight lodging, etc.
- Players must provide their own baseball pants (white), baseball gloves, batting gloves, helmets and shoes.*(catchers must provide their own catching equipment)
Payment for the Spring will be made in 4 credit card installments or the entire balance can be paid by November 21st, 2022
If you would like to pay the entire balance by credit card go HERE
If you would like to make payments by credit card installments go HERE
Your team you are paying for is “Spring 12u”. 1⁄4 of the fee will be charged instantly ($300) another 1⁄4 will be charged each month until the balance is paid. First payment must be made by November 21st, 2022 to ensure a spot on the team.
You only have register once, payment will automatically be charged each month.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS FOR TEAM PAYMENTS
COACH: Matt Werts
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: Starting the week of March 20th.
Tuesdays Facility 6:15-7:30pm
Wednesdays Rotary Park 5-6:15pm